How To Select Multiple Files and Manage Registry Cleaner In Laptop Explained
If you are creating a new folder and transferring all your files to that folder and you don’t know how to select multiple files on a laptop, and how to manage the registry cleaner, then don’t worry. In this article, I will be telling you all the ways to select multiple files on a laptop.
First, go to the file explorer or wherever you have your files, then go to that window and create a new folder if you must transfer files to a new folder. You can create a new folder by right-clicking on the mouse, then hovering on the new option, and clicking on the folder in the new option. Then you can rename the folder as you like by right-clicking on the folder and clicking on rename.
- Then there are several ways to select multiple files and manage registry cleaner on the laptop. The first one is to tap on shift and click on the first file you need and then the last file you need. All the files in between the selected files will be automatically selected. Make sure to sort the files as you need to copy them.
- Second Way: In this process, you can select multiple files without the help of a mouse. You need to select the first files with the arrow keys on your keyboard and click on shift, then click on the arrow keys for whichever file you require to select together.
- Third Way: If you need to select multiple files but not in any order, then you have to keep the control button clicked and select all the files you need to select. This is the easiest and most widely used way of selecting multiple files.
- Fourth Way: This is the simplest way. When the files are kept in order, then you can simply drag the mouse on top of the files that you need to select by left-clicking the mouse button. And to move the files, right-click on the selected files and drag the mouse.
If by mistake you select an unwanted file and you are not able to remove that particular file, then you just have to click the control button on your keyboard and then select the unwanted file again. That way the file will be removed from the selected multiple files.
- In this way of selecting multiple folders, you can select multiple folders without the help of a mouse. You need to select the first folder with the arrow keys on your keyboard and click on shift, then click on the arrow keys for whichever file you require to select together.
- If you need to select multiple folders but not in any particular order, hold down the control button and select all of the folders you need to select. This is the simplest and most common method of selecting multiple folders.
The multiple selecting processes of files and folders are the same. You can use it to select multiple folders or a file as you require. These processes will answer your question about knowing how to select multiple files on a laptop and manage the registry cleaner.