Installing IPTV on Multiple devices
Once you decide that, you want to use IPTV France for your IPTV, then you need to know that, it is possible to install it on multiple devices. When installing, you might be required to sideload the app in some instances while on other devices, you will need to follow a procedure that is step by step and straightforward.
Before knowing how to install the IPTV on whatever device, it is important to know that IPTV is in the grey area and because it is hard to know whether the content is illegal or legal, it is advisable that you ensure your VPN app is on.
When you do so, you can be able to hide your actual identity from the various internet service providers and the surveillance agencies of the government. The VPN is likely going to help you in dodging the ISP ban in case things don’t work out. Once you are connected to the VPN app, you will have to use the credentials for the IPTV and install your app.
Installing IPTV on Amazon Fire TV
The following is how to go about it:
• Go straight to the main menu
• Pick setting, then my device, then developer options
• From the unknown sources, choose App
• Turn the option on
• Go to the main menu again
• Search and then install the downloader app
• Launch the app and then choose Allow when it prompts you
• Click on OK and then type in the URL - http://firesticktricks.com/smart
• Click on OK and then wait for the completion of the installation
• Choose the Done icon and then the Delete when it prompts
• Click on the Delete again. It will direct you back to the main menu
• Under the Your channels and Apps option, click on the See All.
• Search and then launch the IPTV app
Installing IPTV on your Android or iOS device
Follow the below steps:
• Go to App store
• Search and then install IPTV Smarter App
• After which, you launch the IPTV app
• Choose the Accept button and then you sign in using the credentials that you have
• Click on the Add user icon and then wait for the installation to be over
• Once you are done with the installation, you can use the IPTV app freely
Installing IPTV to your smart TV (LG, Sony or Samsung)
The following is how you go about it:
• Go to Main menu and pick the App store
• Get onto the IPTV app
• Click and then install the Smart IPTV app
• Once you install, launch it
• You will be able to see the address for MAC of your smart TV
• Check out the internet browser, type the www.siptv.eu/mylist
• Type in the address for the MAC on a new webpage
• Submit the file for m3u or the URL that you get to service provider of your IPTV
• Click onto the Submit icon and you are through
From the above, you can see that, installing IPTV on various devices is not hard. Follow the steps and you will be ready to start enjoying IPTV channels.